Developing the Leader
Developing the Leader Within You
$29 for a limited time
This course covers all aspects of leadership following the book Developing the Leader Within You 2.0 by Dr. John Maxwell. You will learn key concepts and skills related to important topics in leadership, such as: how to influence others, how to create positive change, essential problem-solving techniques, the importance of attitude, serving others, obtaining vision, implementing self-discipline, and focusing on personal growth. You will learn how to apply these techniques to situations in the field of education and become a leader in your organization. Purchase of Developing the Leader Within You 2.0 by John Maxwell and the Workbook are required.
In this self-paced course Shannon Carpenter guides you step by step as you explore and read the book Developing the Leader Within You and workbook. This course does not earn FPU credit.
- Module 1: Influence & Priorities
- Module 2: The Foundation of Leadership
- Module 3: Creating Positive Change & Problem Solving
- Module 4: The Extra Plus in Leadership
- Module 5: Serving People & Vision
- Module 6: The Price Tag of Leadership
- Module 7: Personal Growth
- Developing the Leader Within You is a virtual course with an online community.
- After completing your purchase you will receive a Google Classroom code. You will then have immediate access to the course and can complete lessons at your own pace.
- Link to the two recommended books for the course