Heart of Homeschooling Part 1
Heart of Homeschooling – PART 1
The goal of this course is to broaden the knowledge of homeschooling also known as home education, or alternative schooling. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from the information presented, the books read, and also from the experiences of others. At the end of the course participants should have a breadth of knowledge and experiences to give them a strong foundation in the area of homeschooling in order to then share that knowledge with others and apply it in their own lives. The course will also cover topics such as the history of education and homeschooling, personalized learning approaches, college and career life and goals, success in high school, learning styles, and teaching styles.
In this course Shannon Carpenter guides you step by step as you explore and learn multiple essential topics all about the homeschooling lifestyle.
- 15 Lessons
- 5 Video Sessions
- Optional Assignments
- Private Facebook Group Community
- Option to join In-Person Local Community Home Group
- The Heart of Homeschooling is a virtual course with an online community.
- After completing your purchase you will receive a Google Classroom code. You will then have immediate access to the course and can complete lessons at your own pace.
- Link to the two recommended books for the course