This course teaches how to homeschool with ease while covering necessary standards. It follows the book The Brave Learner by Julie Bogart and shows the homeschool parent how to gain practical skills in homeschooling. The course covers topics such as: igniting a love of learning, adventures in learning, how to have curiosity and collaboration with students, covering all the important subjects, scheduling, limitations in learning, dysfunctions in life, and so much more. Additional purchase of the book The Brave Learner by Julie Bogart & The Companion Journal required.
In this self-paced course Shannon Carpenter guides you step by step as you explore topics in the book The Brave Learner and complete the Companion Journal. This course does not earn FPU credit.
- Module 1: Enchanted Environments for Learning, Passion, & Enthusiasm
- Module 2: Natural Learning & The Homeschooling Lifestyle
- Module 3: The Four Capacities of Learning & Reaching the Mind, Body, Heart, & Spirit
- Module 4: The Core Subjects & Schedules
- Module 5: Cleaning House & Organization
- Module 6: Investing in Yourself & Family Dysfunctions
- Module 7: Schooling Styles & Check-lists
- The Brave Learner Course is a virtual course with an online community.
- After completing your purchase you will receive a Google Classroom code. You will then have immediate access to the course and can complete lessons at your own pace.