This course follows the book Teaching from Rest: A Homeschooler’s Guide to Unshakable Peace by Sarah Mackenzie and focuses on helping the homeschooling parent seeking to find practical tools and ways to bring a more stress-free environment to their home and lifestyle of learning. Additional purchase of the book Teaching from Rest by Sarah Mackenzie & the Companion Journal and Audios required.
In this self-paced course Shannon Carpenter guides you step by step as you explore and read the book The Brave Learner and complete the Companion Journal while reading each section. This course does not earn FPU credit.
- Module 1: Worry, Fears, & Anxiety
- Module 2: Diligence, Attention, Hard Work, & Interruptions
- Module 3: Simplification, Curriculum, & Schedules
- Module 4: How to find Rest & Peace
- Module 5: Imitation & Community
- Module 6: Virtue & the Commonplace Book
- The Teaching from Rest Course is a virtual course with an online community.
- After completing your purchase you will receive a Google Classroom code. You will then have immediate access to the course and can complete lessons at your own pace.